Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module and HRN-HRR-CH3 Integration Adapter For Select 2013+ Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep Vehicles
Fits 2013 and up Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep
iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, with an interface harness for your vehicle, allows you to install a new car stereo in over 3000 vehicles 2003 and up including: Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen vehicles. Maestro RR2 offers the same exclusive infotainment retention and exclusive screens as the Maestro RR while adding support for additional vehicles and enabling Bluetooth programming directly from your iOS and Android mobile device. Basic radio retention features are also available with non-iDatalink-compatible radios.
iDatalink's HRN-HRR-CH3 wiring adapter allows you to connect an iDatalink-ready car stereo in select 2013-up Chrysler vehicles.
iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module:
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up vehicles built by Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen
- Works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain the factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- Retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- Three programmable outputs control relay-driven aftermarket accessories
iDatalink Maestro HRN-HRR-CH3 Integration Adapter:
- Allows installation of a new receiver with iDatalink port in select 2013 and up Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles
- Retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers