Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module and HRN-HRR-TO2 Integration Adapter For Select 2012 and up Toyota Vehicles
Fits 2012 and up Toyota
iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, with an interface harness for your vehicle, allows you to install a new car stereo in over 3000 vehicles 2003 and up including: Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen vehicles. Maestro RR2 offers the same exclusive infotainment retention and exclusive screens as the Maestro RR while adding support for additional vehicles and enabling Bluetooth programming directly from your iOS and Android mobile device. Basic radio retention features are also available with non-iDatalink-compatible radios.
iDatalink's HRN-HRR-TO2 wiring adapter works in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module, allowing you to connect a new car stereo in select 2012-up Toyota-made vehicles.
iDatalink Maestro RR2 Interface Module:
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up vehicles built by Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen
- Works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain the factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- Retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- Three programmable outputs control relay-driven aftermarket accessories
iDatalink HRN-HRR-TO2 Factory Integration Adapter:
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2012 and up Toyota vehicles
- Retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- Retains select factory features and displays performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers