Maestro ADS-MRR Interface Audio Controls Module With Maestro HRN-HRR-CH3 Integration Adapter
Maestro ADS-MRR universal radio replacement interface compatible with over 3000 vehicles 2003 and up.
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM, Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, Fiat, Subaru, and Volkswagen/Audi vehicles
- works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain Factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- Retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- Dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 3/4"H x 2-7/8"D
- allows installation of a new receiver with Maestro port in select Chrysler vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
Maestro HRN-HRR-CH3 Integration Adapter:
Connect an Maestro-compatible car stereo and retain steering wheel controls and factory amp in select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles 2013 and up.