Rockford Fosgate R2SD2-12 Prime 12 Inch 2 Ohm 500 Watt DVC Shallow Subwoofer
The R2SD2-12 sub-features a 12" mica-injected polypropylene cone that works with a high-density poly-foam surround to punch out fat, deep notes. This shallow-mount workhorse will handle up to 250 watts RMS, with a mounting depth of only 3-5/8". Rockford Fosgate stitches the tinsel leads that carry the signal to the voice coils directly into the cone, so they'll hang tough through heavy use. The stamped solid-steel frame offers the same venting found in standard-mount Rockford Fosgate subs to keep this sub running cool.
Dual 2-ohm voice coils allow you to wire this sub for 1- or 4-ohm impedance, giving you more flexibility in setting up your system.
- 12" shallow-mount subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Stamped solid-steel frame
- Power range: 100-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 43-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 81 dB
- Top-mount depth: 3-5/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.9 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet