Rockford Fosgate R2 Series R2SD2-10 Prime 10 Inch 400 Watt DVC Shallow Subwoofer
The R2SD2-10 sub-features a 10" mica-injected polypropylene cone that works with a high-density poly-foam surround to punch out fat, deep notes. This shallow-mount workhorse will handle up to 200 watts RMS, with a mounting depth of only 3-1/2". Rockford Fosgate stitches the tinsel leads that carry the signal to the voice coils directly into the cone, so they'll hang tough through heavy use. The stamped solid-steel frame offers the same venting found in standard-mount Rockford Fosgate subs to keep this sub running cool.
Dual 2-ohm voice coils allow you to wire this sub for 1- or 4-ohm impedance, giving you more flexibility in setting up your system.
- 10" shallow-mount subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Stamped solid-steel frame
- Power range: 100-200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 45-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
- Top-mount depth: 3-7/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.4 cubic feet