Refurbished Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 M5 Series Marine 800 Watt 4-Channel Car Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 M5 Series marine amplifiers are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time. It has a patented circuit with input and output clip indicators that help match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
- Marine 4-channel amplifier
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 at 2 or 4 ohms
- Bridged power: 200 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 2 at 4 ohms
- Max Dynamic Power rating: 200 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- Class AD amplifier design
- Frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- Variable low-pass and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- Auto remote turn-on
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with the amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended
Element Ready: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time.
C.L.E.A.N.: Our Patented circuit with input and output clip indicators helps match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
P.O.W.E.R. Supply: The unique P.O.W.E.R. supply continues to generate more than rated power as the voltage increases, giving you the output, you demand.