Refurbished Rockford Fosgate M5-1000X1 M5 Series 1000 Watt Mono Marine Subwoofer Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate M5-1000X1 M5 series mono marine amplifiers are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time. It has a patented circuit with input and output clip indicators that help match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
- Mono marine subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 1 at 4 ohms
- 750 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 1 at 1 or 2 ohms
- 1000 watts Dynamic Power at 1 ohm
- Class-BD amplifier design
- Frequency response: 30-245 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Switchable subsonic filter (30 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- Balanced differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by your cables
- Auto remote turn-on
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 120-amp fuse recommended
Element Ready: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time.
C.L.E.A.N.: Our Patented circuit with input and output clip indicators helps match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
P.O.W.E.R. Supply: The unique P.O.W.E.R. supply continues to generate more than rated power as the voltage increases, giving you the output, you demand.