RFRB Kenwood X Series X302-4 Class D Mono 4 Channel Power Amplifier, 600W Max
Kenwood's Excelon X302-4 four-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS per channel, yet still fits almost anywhere in your vehicle. Switch this amp over to bridged, 2-channel mode, and you can power a pair of high-performance speakers or subs with 150 watts RMS each. In 3-channel mode, you can use the amp's front channels to drive a pair of speakers with 50 watts each, and bridge the rear channels to send 150 watts to a sub. This versatility pays off as your system evolves over time.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp's internal circuitry - analog, digital, and power supply - onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The X302-4 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle's speaker wiring, so it'll work with almost any mobile audio system.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost on B channels (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended