Kenwood KDC-168U Refurbished 22 watts RMS 2 Channel CD Receiver Mosfet Amplifier
Sometimes you just want something simple to get the music going in your ride. Kenwood's KDC-168U CD receiver includes easily accessible front panel controls to let you control your music, tweak your sounds, pick your favorite radio stations, and crank the volume when the mood strikes you. As far as music choices, you can integrate your iPhone using the Kenwood's front-panel USB port. You can even play and control Pandora and iHeartRadio using your connected iPhone. This Kenwood's built-in amplifier offers impressive power for a big bump in performance over a stock radio.
In addition to connecting your smartphone or a flash drive to the USB port, the KDC-168U also lets you go old school by playing your CDs or tuning into your favorite AM or FM stations. You can also plug a high-res portable audio player into the front auxiliary input, enabling you to enjoy your entire music library for those long road trips. Another cool feature is this receiver can play Flac music files on a thumb drive.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and red button illumination
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Kenwood sound reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- USB port compatible with flash drives containing MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- Drive Change lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub, memory card reader
- Bass boost and loudness controls