Kenwood KAC-D5101 Refurbished Class D Digital Mono Power 1000 Watt Amplifier
The KAC-D5101 is small in size but with its tremendous sound output, it is extremely versatile. It can be installed in vehicles where space is limited and is perfect for vehicle owners who don't want to sacrifice cargo room or who prefer hidden installations.
This advanced negative feedback circuit improves the damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality. When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won't stop moving once it's in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that's not part of the original signal.
- CTA-2006 Compliant
- 2 Ohms Load Capability
- Speaker Level Input with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Design
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB (Reference: Rated Power into 4Ohms at 14.4V)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω (2Ω to 8Ω allowable)
- Low-Pass Filter: 50Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct
- Bass Boost: 40Hz, 0dB - +18dB
- RCA Input Sensitivity: 0.2[V] - 5.0 [V]
- Speaker Level Input Sensitivity: 4.0[V] - 12.0 [V]
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 6-11/16 x 2-3/16 x 7-3/8 [inch]
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V?11-16V allowable?
- Current Consumption: 34 [A]