RFRB Kenwood Excelon X502-1 X Series Class D 1000 Watt Mono Power Amplifier
Kenwood's Excelon X502-1 mono Power amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and it'll fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. A precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. The subsonic filter removes ultra-low bass so that your amp and subs can operate more efficiently.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp's internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality.
- Mono Power amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (25 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2