Pioneer TS-Z65C 6.5" 2-Way Component Speaker System
- 29mm Aluminum Alloy Dome Tweeter with Vertex Drive System
- TwaronAramid Fiber Construction
- Designed for Hi-Res Audio
Z FULL RANGE, No Compromises
The Z is based on highly advanced technology developed by Pioneer, employing carefully selected materials and parts, benefiting from our decades of automotive loudspeaker design theory and testing ability.
Following Pioneer's OPEN and SMOOTHsound concept, the Z series of automotive loudspeakers features smooth off-axial frequency response, superior directivity and extended frequency range engineered specifically to produce dynamic, accurate sound quality for the car. The result is a purity of sound that achieves unprecedented audio artistry.
DESIGNED FOR HI-RES AUDIO
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that's clearer, sharper and more complex - reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
29mm ALUMINUM ALLOY BALANCED DOME TWEETER
The Z tweeter's aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion.
Pioneer's Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling
- System Type: 2-way Component
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 85 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 96 kHz
- Hi-Res Certfied
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 110 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6.5"
- Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber
- Center Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2.6"
- Type: Balanced Dome
- Diameter: 29mm
- Diaphragm Materia: Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Weight: 6.4 g
- Swivel Type: Yes
- Crossover Frequency 18: 00 Hz