NavAtlas NA2BT Bluetooth Controller with USB Input For Speakers and Soundbars
This NavAtlas Bluetooth 4.0 controller works with NavAtlas speakers and soundbars. The hideaway box mounts inside your dash and the easy-to-use (even with gloves) toggle switches are mounted on the dash panel. Once you connect the controller to your amp, you can control all basic audio functions. With four EQ modes, you'll get the sound you like.
This compact, IP66-rated waterproof controller also features a 3.5mm AUX input and a 5-volt charging USB port, housed in a separate dash-mount module. And if you have LED-equipped NavAtlas gear, you can control the lights, too.
- Dash switch-type Bluetooth controller with hideaway module
- Made for ATV, UTV, golf cart, and marine use
- Works with NavAtlas speakers and soundbars
- Includes 2-foot universal RCA connector
- Digital connecting cable sold separately
- Control audio functions and LED lighting (if applicable)
- Four EQ modes (low/mid/high/flat)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- IP66-rated waterproof
- Large, backlit LED dash buttons
- Inputs: 5-volt charging USB port, 3.5mm AUX input
- Outputs: RCA, digital