MTX JackHammer JH3004 4-channel car amplifier — 60 watts RMS x 4
The JH3004 four channel amplifier powers high wattage speaker systems with headroom to spare, all without added distortion or over-heating during long hours of loud play.
The JH3004 is a high fidelity amplifier designed to drive high powered full range speakers. The top panel includes controls for both front and rear full range speakers including gain, crossover and frequency adjustment. The front panel location allows for easy adjustment after the unit is installed. This layout is simple and elegant, giving the JH3004 a sophisticated look with the convenience of easy accessibility.
The JH3004 has the functionality to up to four full range speakers. The input section features high quality RCAs (front and rear) for easy connection to after market head units or processors. The Input Level selection is either Pre or Spk In so it can also be used with factory radios that don't have RCA outputs.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class AB amp technology (frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (40-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapterrequired for speaker-level input)
- auto turn-on switch for speaker-level input
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 11-5/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 7-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years