MTX 55 Series 5515-44 15 Inch Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils 400W Car Audio Subwoofer
MTX's 55 Series subs give you a huge boom for the buck, and the 5515-44 15” subwoofer epitomizes that mindset. MTX worked hard to build a high-performance sub that adds tons of bass to your system without emptying out your bank account.
MTX squeezes an oversized cone into the standard 15" frame, so the sub moves more air and gives you more bass. The woofer's movement cools the sub as it plays, so it doesn't overheat when you're rocking out. The special suspension exerts extra control when you're pushing the sub hard, so it'll handle up to 400 watts RMS. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to connect to a mono amplifier.
- 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Increases Surface Area Resulting in Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
- Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
- Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion Resulting in Better Sound Quality
- Helps Dissipates Heat and Decreases Distortion Improving Sound Quality
- 2.0" High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 200-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling: 800 watts
- Frequency response: 20-130 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 8"
- Sealed box volume: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 2.48 cu. ft.