Radio Module Interface
GMOS Interface; Replaces Radio w/Aftermarket Unit In Amplified Applications;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Metras Advanced Digital Interfaces Allow You To
- Replace Factory Radio w/o Losing Factory Features
- Retains OnStar w/Adjustable Volume Output
- Retains Chimes w/Adjustable Level Output
- Retains RAP Feature
- Navigation Outputs Now Included
When replacing the OEM radio with an aftermarket radio some features may be lost. This interface will retain those features and also provide Navigation outputs when adding an aftermarket Navigation radio. Works in amplified models . Will retain chimes and Onstar. this interface works in Cadillac 1997-2005 with Bose audio.
We at Metra always strive to listen to our customers. You have told us to do a better job at telling the Metra story. For over 60 years, Metra has maintained its cutting edge by paying attention to our marketplace and innovating products to fit the needs of the installer. We are the "Installer's Choice" because we are installers. We design our products to be easy to use and easy on the eyes. If you can see a Metra product, then we haven't done our job. Metra Turbokits are designed to be heard but not seen. This means that our fit and finish is the best in the business. Why trust your installation to a shoddy and time consuming kit? Our GSXL Turbowires are designed with the same philosophy in mind. Their longer length for ease of installation and thicker OEM cables with OEM connectors make for a mighty install, with no down time on returns or angry customers.