Kicker Pair of 45KM654 6.5" Coaxial Marine Speakers and 48KMA3604 4 Channel Marine Amplifier
Kicker 45KM654 6.5" coaxial marine speakers are made to thrive in the water and look great on any boat. The KM coaxial marine speakers are built to pump out the tunes. it includes UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets, and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. This speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless steel. The KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones, and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers.
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine coaxial speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- Sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- 3/4" balanced dome titanium tweeter
- UV-resistant polymer basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- 2-65 watts RMS (195 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Cutout diameter: 5.06"
- Frame diameter: 6.55"
- Mounting depth: 2.354"
Kicker 48KMA3604 Marine Amplifier:
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- Weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- Stainless-steel no-rust hardware
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended