JL Audio CP108LG-W3V3 Powered Subwoofer
This incredible MicroSub subwoofer system delivers the kind of output and extension that is normally possible with only much larger systems. The key to its performance lies in the precise tuning of its 8W3v3 subwoofer driver into an efficient slot-ported design.
- Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 8W3v3-4 Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling: 50-250 Watts
- Frequency Response: 28-250Hz
- RMS: 250 Watts
- Sensitivity: 83 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Enclosure Type: Slot-ported, Low-profile
- Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 250W
- Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO" embroidery on front baffle.
- Black Steel Mesh Grille is included
- Size: 18.625"(W) x 11"(H) x 5.125"(D)
- V-Groove MDF Construction: this advanced cabinet-building technique uses CNC-machining to create precise panel joints that make enclosure assembly more efficient and exact.
- Flared Slot-Port: The flared slot-port design reduces turbulence at the port mouth so as to minimize any audible airflow effects common to ported enclosures.
- JL Audio's proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis system leads to vastly reduced distortion and faithfully reproduced transients... or put simply: tight, clean, articulate bass
- Elevated Frame Cooling: delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker which enhances power handling and sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
- Patented floating cone attach method: ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment
- Patented Vented Reinforcement Collar (VRC) improves the rigidity and stability of the cone/spider/voice coil junction and directs airflow over the voice coil windings for improved thermal performance.
- Customizable Trip Ring: This removable ring can be painted to match the installation them
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audios Miramar, Florida factory
- Warranty: 2 years