IDatalink KIT-MUS1 Dash Kit and T-Harness for Select 2010-2014 Ford Mustangs
IDatalink's KIT-MUS1 factory integration package (along with their Maestro RR adapter, sold separately) gives you everything to need to install an iDatalink-ready car stereo in your dash and wire it up to your Mustang. Best of all, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls, climate controls, and the Ford SYNC system, plus add some very cool features along the way.
IDatalink's KIT-MUS1 integration adapter includes a dash console that matches the fit and finish of your Mustang's dash. You'll retain the use of your Mustang's LCD display, which provides song and title information, station information, and caller ID for hands-free calling with Bluetooth. You can operate your climate controls from your receiver's touchscreen and the customizable buttons built into the iDatalink dash console. This kit also includes two integrated USB ports that work with your receiver.
- Allows installation of select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers in 2010-14 Ford Mustangs (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- Retains the use of your factory steering wheel audio controls, climate controls, the factory LCD display, and the SYNC system
- Includes dash console to match Ford Mustang dash
- The package offers customizable climate control buttons and two USB ports
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers