Audio Control DM-608 Digital Signal Processor 6 Inputs 8 Outputs
AudioControl designed their DM-608 digital signal processor to integrate into just about any car stereo system, to correct factory sound processing, and to deliver customized, high-fidelity audio to your aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs. You make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac).The Smart-User DSP software package includes Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band graphic equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
The DM-608 is "matrix-able," giving you the ability to combine and route any input to any output. So, if your car's factory system has separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, or amplified signals going to factory subs, mids, and tweeters, for instance, the DM-608 can combine them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your better-sounding.
- Digital signal processor 6 input channels, 8 outputs.
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included).
- USB cable included control via Android and iOS devices requires an AudioControl AC-BT24 Bluetooth adapter.
- variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction.AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response.
- Time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs.
- Optional wired remote controls volume, selects sources, and recalls up to four presets.
- MILC(Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators.