Alpine R-A90S New R-Series 6/5/4/3 Channel Power Amplifier
The R-A90S 6-channel amplifier features a staggered power channel layout for ultimate sound system flexibility. The amplifier can be used to power 3-channel systems (200 W x 2, 500 W x 1), 5-channel systems (75 W x 4, 500 W x 1), or 6-channel active 3-way component systems (75 W x 4, 150 W x 2). The result is a perfectly tuned sound system that produces accurate sound images with minimal phase shift and internal noise throughout the amps Hi-Res compatible frequency response.
Accurate Sound Reproduction
With the highest power output in its category, the R-A90S drives power to the sound system to create a big dynamic music range for the listener while maintaining a proper sound stage between the singers and instruments in the music. The amplifier’s high damping factor (>500) produces crisp and clear notes, especially at low frequencies. This amplifier has an extremely low phase shift compared to its competitors, which keeps your music focused and accurate for the most enjoyable listening experience.
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit
- 75W x 4 + 150W x 2 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 100W x 4 + 250W x 2 (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- Bridged: 200W x 2 + 500W x 1 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- S/N > 85dB (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- THD + N ≤ 0.03% (ref. 10W into 4Ω)
- Frequency response: 10-45kHz (0/-3dB)
- Damping factor > 500