- 9-inch WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- Audio, video, and Bluetooth® feature set
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
9-INCH TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE AND ANTI-GLARE SCREEN
The iLX-F309’s intuitive interface allows for touch action control. You are just one touch away from the most commonly accessed features:
- Touch to the Left to access the Audio
- Touch Down to access the adjustment settings to the Audio system or Rear Seat Entertainment system (sold separately)
- Touch Up to access Source Selection options to access all your entertainment sources (such as HD Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Bluetooth audio streaming, etc.)
The ILX-F309’s 9-inch screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a 1-DIN chassis. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette. Various mounting positions allow for screen to be positioned to avoid features on the dash such as air vents and buttons around the radio.
There are four pre-set angle points (45°, 20°, 0°, -20°) to allow for better viewing of the screen. The screen can also be positioned 20mm deep from the default position to be closer to the dash, and higher or lower up to 30mm from the default position to adjust for height in the dash. Once the desired screen position is determined, the screen and mount get fixed to the chassis for a sturdy fit and finish.
APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO
Be smart when using your smartphone on the road. The iLX-F309 is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After connecting your smartphone via the charging cable, and activating Bluetooth for Android Auto use, you get your music, driving directions, and phone calls – all controlled from the 9-inch touchscreen and heard through your truck’s speaker system -- so you don’t have to look at or touch your phone and can keep it safely stored away.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
- Waze: (via Android Auto only) The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
- Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
- Amazon Music, and more
For information on third party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites. Android, Android Auto and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
TAKE THE COMMAND CENTER BEYOND THE DASH
Have you upgraded your vehicle with accessories like a motorized tonneau cover, light bar, and tire air compressor? No need to add switches that can clutter your dash. You can conveniently control these accessories directly from the iLX-F309’s touchscreen. The KAC-001 Accessory Controller (sold separately) turns the iLX-F309 into a hub to connect and control these accessories. Eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Preloaded graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.
If you already have sPod switches, don’t fret. The Alpine accessory controller now seamlessly integrates with the sPod. You can control the sPod switches from either the sPod switches or the Alpine onscreen interface while keeping them in sync.
ADD A REAR CAMERA, OR MORE, IF NEEDED
Make blind spots a distant memory. The iLX-F309 has a rear camera input and overlays guidelines onto the camera image on the 9-inch screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector (cameras and switcher sold separately).
KEEP SELECT FACTORY CONTROLS
The iLX-F309 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro® Module (sold separately) to retain and display vehicle information on the 9-inch screen. Information such as steering wheel controls, tire pressure, engine codes and HVAC control may be accessible from the iLX-F309 (information will vary by vehicle).
CUSTOMIZABLE SHORTCUTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The My Favorites feature offers convenient shortcuts for the functions that you use the most, such as:
- Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®, SiriusXM, HDMI/DVD, AUX)
- Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
A shortcut soft key on the touch screen within all audio and phone sources makes it even easier to add sources than before. Easily add, delete, and re-arrange your shortcut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your smartphone via Bluetooth.