- 9-inch WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- Audio, video, and Bluetoothreg; feature set
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM Ready (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
9-INCH TOUCHSCREEN USER INTERFACE AND ANTI-GLARE SCREEN
The iLX-F309 intuitive interface allows for touch action control. You are just one touch away from the most commonly accessed features:
- Touch to the Left to access the Audio
- Touch Down to access the adjustment settings to the Audio system or Rear Seat Entertainment system (sold separately)
- Touch Up to access Source Selection options to access all your entertainment sources (such as HD Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Bluetooth audio streaming, etc.)
The ILX-F309 9-inch screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a 1-DIN chassis. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette. Various mounting positions allow for screen to be positioned to avoid features on the dash such as air vents and buttons around the radio.
There are four pre-set angle points (45deg;, 20deg;, 0deg;, -20deg;) to allow for better viewing of the screen. The screen can also be positioned 20mm deep from the default position to be closer to the dash, and higher or lower up to 30mm from the default position to adjust for height in the dash. Once the desired screen position is determined, the screen and mount get fixed to the chassis for a sturdy fit and finish.
APPLE CARPLAY amp; ANDROID AUTO
Be smart when using your smartphone on the road. The iLX-F309 is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After connecting your smartphone via the charging cable, and activating Bluetooth for Android Auto use, you get your music, driving directions, and phone calls ndash; all controlled from the 9-inch touchscreen and heard through your truck speaker system -- so you donrsquo;t have to look at or touch your phone and can keep it safely stored away.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
- Waze: (via Android Auto only) The world largest community-based traffic and navigation app
- Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
- Amazon Music, and more
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I feel like I got a new car. The display looks amazing.