Alpine ILX-507 7" Digital Multimedia Receiver w/ CarPlay/Android Auto & SiriusXM Tuner
Alpine's ILX-507 digital multimedia receiver gives you trademark Alpine sound improvements and ease of use, just like its many predecessors have. the iLX-507 works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in both wired and wireless configurations, so you can choose how connected you want your phone to be.
An excellent addition to Alpine’s 500 series, the iLX-507 combines classic Alpine sound and usability with a sleek aesthetic and double-din housing. The 7” touchscreen responsiveness and graphics will be an excellent addition to the dash of any vehicle. The lean chassis of this unit provides you plenty of much needed room for your wiring harness in most 4” openings.
From vehicle controls to front and rear cameras, this unit is compatible with many of your favorite accessories and streaming services. Control the features you want and need with the ability to customize your home screen and three more additional, easy to swipe to screens for ultimate control of added accessories, apps, and more.
With both wired and Bluetooth Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options, enjoy your music, navigation, and apps seamlessly. Utilize voice commands, Bluetooth for hands-free calling, and more to ensure safe driving while never missing a beat with the apps and music you love. Missing some special CD’s and bringing those along on road trips? The auxiliary input allows you to connect audio from long- forgotten sources like cd and other audio players.
Alpine ILX-507 7" Digital Multimedia Receiver (Does Not Play Discs) with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Alpine's ILX-509 digital multimedia receiver works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in both wired and wireless configurations, so you can choose how connected you want your phone to be.
- Digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- High-resolution (1280x720 pixels) display
- HD Radio tuner built-in
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
Smartphone Features :
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto are compatible (wired and wireless)
- Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora, Spotify, and Tidal control with iPhone and Android
- Plays MP3, WMA, AAC, APE, and FLAC music files
- Plays AVC, FLV, H,264, MP4, MPEG-4, and MOV video files
- Plays lossless FLAC audio files up to 96kHz/24-bit
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- 13-band parametric equalizer (Basic or Advanced)
- 6-channel time correction
- High- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- Works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- Compatible with optional Halo wireless level controller
- Compatible with optional 2-camera switcher
- Inputs: 2 rear USB ports; rear HDMI input; rear auxiliary input; 2 camera inputs (RCA)
- Outputs: rear HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Experience your music like never before! Alpine has become the first aftermarket car audio company with full TIDAL integration.
What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is a music streaming platform that aims to create a unique and mutually beneficial space for both artists and fans. TIDAL helps to empower artists to redefine their place in the music industry by providing them a space to deliver their art as they intended, while providing fans an opportunity to experience music like they never have before.
Music in Hi-Res
Hear the subtle details you’ve been missing in your music. With the collaboration of TIDAL and Alpine, you can expect superior sound quality and every note of studio magic that is so often lost outside of the recording booth. Compatible Alpine head unit customers can access the high-res streaming experience with TIDAL, accessing its catalog of over 90 million songs. For TIDAL HiFi and HiFi Plus Members, they’ll get lossless audio and high-fidelity music options for superior sound quality that elevates the music experience.
Next-Level System Builds
High-Resolution Audio is quickly becoming the new benchmark for music reproduction. Hi-Res Audio playback captures and reproduces the details that are lost in lower-quality, compressed file formats. However, playback of Hi-Res music files or streaming is only made possible through audio sources that support the intended Hi-Res specification. Using trickle-down technology from Alpine’s new High-Res line; Ultra AlpineF#1Status (384kHz/64Bit) and Alpine Status System (192kHz/24Bit), Alpine’s new line of head units are able to reproduce music at the High-Res spec of 96kHz/24Bit.
Free Software Update
Compatible head units are eligible for a free software update from Alpine that will include the TIDAL integration app. Free software updates are available for the new Alpine Halo11 iXL-F511, Apline Halo9 iXL-F509, and Apline Halo9 iXL-F507. Two Jeep specific models including the i509-WRA-JK and the i509-WRA-JL will also be eligible for the new update.