Alpine HCE-C2600FD Weather Resistant Multi-View Front View HDR Camera System
With this three-view mode front camera expansion kit, get in and out of tight spots in the city with ease.
Going rock crawling or trail riding? The weather resistant HCE-C2600FD will help you steer away from obstacles in front of and on the sides of your vehicle, even in the off-road elements.
The HCE-C2100RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night.
HDR IMAGE QUALITY
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight
READY FOR RUGGED USE
The HCE-C2600FD is rated at IP68 (International Protection Rating), so it’s protected from dust and water immersion up to one meter.
YOUR DRIVING AND PARKING ASSISTANT IN THE CITY
Use the HCE-C2600FD to help with tricky situations in the city. The HCE-C2600FD lets you view obstacles from different angles for the front and sides of your vehicle.
Panorama View: Get a wide look of what’s in front of your vehicle, with a large angle of field (180° horizontal/125° vertical).
Corner View: This split-screen view shows the area beyond the front left and right corners of the vehicle. This is particularly helpful when approaching a busy intersection.
Ground View: Ground View shows how close objects are in front of your vehicle, which is helpful when parallel parking to see the depth of your bumper in relation to the curb.
YOUR SPOTTER FOR OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES
Do you have a Jeep and take it on off-road adventures like rock crawling? The HCE-C2600FD works like a spotter in these situations. Due to the bulkiness of the Jeep’s hood, it can sometimes be hard to see immediately in front of you. Use the HCE-C2600FD to help with these challenges:
- Panorama View gives you a wide 180º landscape view perspective of the terrain which helps you navigate in tight spaces.
- Corner View: Use the Corner view to identify obstacles on the sides of your vehicle and your distance from them, or how the distance of a rock in relation to your front tire.
- Ground View lets you see cracks and crevices in the path immediately in front of your vehicle, so you can adjust your driving accordingly. If you’re tackling a steep incline, the Ground View lets you see the decline in front of you.
The HCE-C2600FD can also be installed as a forward-facing application underneath your Jeep. This allows you to position the camera so it can be used to monitor the suspension or front wheels, giving you immediate viewing of these items from your Alpine touch screen.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Selectable 3 View Modes (Panorama/Corner/Ground) with select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- 180 degree horizontal, 125 degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/4 inch CMOS Image Sensor (1280 x 960, 1.2M pixels)
- IP 68 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 10ft Waterproof Direct Extension Cable Included