Alpine Halo11 ILX-F511 11 Inch Digital Multimedia Receiver with License Plate Camera
The Next-Gen Alpine Halo11 features Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and built-in Bluetooth® hands-free which allow access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. Get even more entertainment options with built-in HD Radio®, Pandora Internet Radio (via iPhone or Android connection), SiriusXM®, and TIDAL integration for even more choices in entertainment (tuners and subscriptions sold separately).
When Alpine heard the phrase “go big or go home”, they refused to go home. With the introduction of the iLX-F511 to their line, they are boasting their largest screen yet with an 11 inch floating and flexible display. The single-DIN chassis features an adjustable mount that offers plenty of customization options for achieving the perfect viewing angle and comfortable access to the wide array of controls and options on the screen. The 1280 x 720 pixel display provides a stunning home for all of your apps and streaming devices.
From vehicle controls to front and rear cameras, this unit is compatible with many of your favorite accessories and streaming services. Control the features you want and need with the ability to customize your home screen and three more additional, easy to swipe to screens for ultimate control of added accessories, apps, and more.
With both wired and Bluetooth Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options, enjoy your music, navigation, and apps seamlessly. Utilize voice commands, Bluetooth for hands-free calling, and more to ensure safe driving while never missing a beat with the apps and music you love.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 11" hi-res capacitive touchscreen with adjustable vertical mounting positions and viewing angles
- high-resolution (1280x720 pixels) display
- fits single-DIN dash openings
- HD Radio tuner built-in
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming (external microphone included)
Smartphone features :
- Apple CarPlay compatible (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto compatible (wired and wireless)
- Hi-Res music streaming with TIDAL (subscription required and sold separately. Unit must be tethered to mobile or smartphone hotspot)
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Pandora, Spotify, and Tidal control with iPhone and Android
- Audio/video features:
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, APE, and FLAC music files
- plays AVC, FLV, H,264, MP4, MPEG-4, and MOV video files
- plays lossless FLAC audio files up to 96kHz/24-bit
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- 13-band parametric equalizer (Basic and Advanced options)
- 6-channel time correction
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- All new TIDAL integration offers high-res music streaming option (subscription required and sold separately)
- compatible with optional 2-camera switcher
- compatible with optional HD dash cam with rear-view camera
- inputs: 2 rear USB ports; rear HDMI input; rear auxiliary input; 2 camera inputs (RCA)
- outputs: HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Experience your music like never before! Alpine has become the first aftermarket car audio company with full TIDAL integration.
What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is a music streaming platform that aims to create a unique and mutually beneficial space for both artists and fans. TIDAL helps to empower artists to redefine their place in the music industry by providing them a space to deliver their art as they intended, while providing fans an opportunity to experience music like they never have before.
Music in Hi-Res
Hear the subtle details you’ve been missing in your music. With the collaboration of TIDAL and Alpine, you can expect superior sound quality and every note of studio magic that is so often lost outside of the recording booth. Compatible Alpine head unit customers can access the high-res streaming experience with TIDAL, accessing its catalog of over 90 million songs. For TIDAL HiFi and HiFi Plus Members, they’ll get lossless audio and high-fidelity music options for superior sound quality that elevates the music experience.
Next-Level System Builds
High-Resolution Audio is quickly becoming the new benchmark for music reproduction. Hi-Res Audio playback captures and reproduces the details that are lost in lower-quality, compressed file formats. However, playback of Hi-Res music files or streaming is only made possible through audio sources that support the intended Hi-Res specification. Using trickle-down technology from Alpine’s new High-Res line; Ultra AlpineF#1Status (384kHz/64Bit) and Alpine Status System (192kHz/24Bit), Alpine’s new line of head units are able to reproduce music at the High-Res spec of 96kHz/24Bit.
Free Software Update
Compatible head units are eligible for a free software update from Alpine that will include the TIDAL integration app. Free software updates are available for the new Alpine Halo11 iXL-F511, Apline Halo9 iXL-F509, and Apline Halo9 iXL-F507. Two Jeep specific models including the i509-WRA-JK and the i509-WRA-JL will also be eligible for the new update.