Kenwood KAC-M3004 Refurbished 50 Watts RMS Compact 4 Channel Car Amplifier
Kenwood KAC-M3004 compact 4-channel amplifier will power up the music in your vehicle with 50 watts RMS per channel. That's enough to hear everything clearly above the noise of the road, trail, or waterway as you travel along. This little powerhouse will fit almost anywhere, including a storage compartment on a boat, motorcycle, or ATV, so you can install great sound in whatever vehicle you wish. You can bridge this amp to 2-channel mode and send 150 watts to each subwoofer.Conformal coating protects the internal circuits from water and dirt, so the show will always go on, even through the roughest conditions. The speaker output terminals feature plastic-covered plugs that provide further protection for those connections.
The KAC-M3004 will accept a signal from just about any source, whether you're using RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or speaker wires from a factory radio. When you use the speaker-level inputs, the amplifier will sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a remote turn-on lead to your car stereo.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- Conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Fuse rating: 30A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier