Pioneer GM-ME300X1C Class D Compact Marine Audio Mono Amplifiers with 75W RMS
Pioneer's GM-ME300X1C is a Marine grade Class-D digital amplifier specifically designed for the marine environment, including features such as special painting, protective covers for the side panels, and RCA terminal covers. To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's GM-ME300X1C digital amplifier circuit includes a "Protection Control System", which senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly.
Variable Low Pass Filter (LPF) means you can adjust the audio frequency more according to the speaker, subwoofer characteristics, and personal listening preferences.
- Class D audio amplifier
- IP67 rated
- PCS (Protection Control System)
- SAE J1171 certified (Ignition protection) +ABYC/NMMA
- Waterproof detachable connector
- Rotatable badge
- Adjustment Settings on the top chassis
- Bass Boost 0dB/ 6dB/ 12dB adjustable settings
- 21-step precise frequency selection (LPF)
- Microcomputer controlled
- 4 ohms independence
- 75 Watt RMS