Alpine Electronics PSS-23WRA Powered Sound System Upgrade for 2018-Up 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JL Without The Factory Upgraded Sound System
The PSS-23WRA is a Powered System Upgrade, for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL. This 300 watt system features a powered subwoofer, amplifier, and tweeters for the 2018-Up Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL without the factory amplified system. The PSS-23WRA provides excellent sound performance whether the JL’s top is on or off.
The PWE-S8 subwoofer is engineered to load and disperse lower frequency sound into the passenger’s foot well area to maximize bass extension throughout the Jeep for great sound with the top on or off. Included with the subwoofer is a remote bass knob so you can control the bass level from the convenience of your dashboard. The Included 4-channel amplifier more than doubles the power over the factory system allowing you to enjoy your tunes with the top off. The SPR-10TW Component Tweeters replace the factory tweeters on the top of the dash.
The PWE-S8 Powered Subwoofer and KTP-445U Power Pack Amplifier don’t take up much since they mount under the passenger’s seat. The two products come pre-connected for easy, bolt-in installation with simple wire routing. Mounting brackets for the products are included as well.
- compatible with select 2018-up Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL vehicles
- designed for Wranglers without the premium Alpine system
- package includes:
- two 1" silk dome tweeters and mounting adapters;
- KTP-445U amplifier: 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms;
- PWE-S8 powered sub: 8" sub with 120-watt amp;
- T-harness for getting signal from Jeep radio (works with aftermarket radios too)
- mounting hardware and connectors
- warranty: 3 years