Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module and HRN-RR-SU2 Interface Harness For Select 2013-19 Subaru, Scion, Toyota Vehicles
Fits 2013-19 Subaru, Scion, Toyota
iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, with an interface harness for your vehicle, allows you to install a new car stereo in over 3000 vehicles 2003 and up including: Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen vehicles. Maestro RR2 offers the same exclusive infotainment retention and exclusive screens as the Maestro RR while adding support for additional vehicles and enabling Bluetooth programming directly from your iOS and Android mobile device. Basic radio retention features are also available with non-iDatalink-compatible radios.
This HRN-RR-SU2 interface harness from iDatalink allows you to connect a new iDatalink-ready car stereo in select 2013-19 Subaru vehicles.
iDatalink Maestro RR2 Interface Module:
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up vehicles built by Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen
- Works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain the factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- Retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- Three programmable outputs control relay-driven aftermarket accessories
iDatalink HRN-RR-SU2 Interface Harness:
- Allows installation of a new iDatalink-ready receiver in select 2013-19 Subaru, Scion, Toyota vehicles
- Retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls, plus factory amp and subwoofer
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- provides outputs for a navigation receiver