Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module and HRN-RR-FO1 Integration Adapter For Select 2006-16 Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Mercury Vehicles
Fits 2006-16 Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Mercury
iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, along with the correct interface harness for your vehicle, allows you to install a new car stereo in select late-model Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen vehicles while retaining your steering wheel audio controls and other factory conveniences you've grown accustomed to.
This HRN-RR-FO1 wiring adapter from iDatalink allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2006-16 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda vehicles.
iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR2 Interface Module:
- Allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up vehicles built by Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda/Acura, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, and Volkswagen
- Works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain the factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- Retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- Three programmable outputs control relay-driven aftermarket accessories
iDatalink HRN-RR-FO1 Integration Adapter:
- Allows installation of a new receiver in select 2006-2016 Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Mercury vehicles
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers
- Retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory