Pioneer TS-A1072R 4" 3-Way A-Series Coaxial Car Audio Speakers
The A-Series speakers are your solution to upgrading those worn out factory speakers. The cone is composed of a multilayer mica matrix material that is rigid enough to resist warping during playback, but soft enough to produce smooth and subtle Mids. The soft dome tweeter uses Wave Guide technology in order to increase the sensitivity, thus providing great articulation in the high frequency spectrum. The passive crossover network will blend the mid-woofer and tweeter for a perfectly balanced sound all throughout the audible frequency range. These speakers are designed with a wide frequency response to ensure you are hearing every note of your favorite songs. The high temperature voice coil will reduce distortion by dissipating heat quickly, which will protect your investment for years to come. These speakers can be ran off either a head-unit or an amplifier, making them very versatile and applicable for most vehicles. Available in most common sizes, the A-Series speakers make for a great audio upgrade.
- Peak Power: 300W
- RMS Power: 40W
- 3/8" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Mounting Depth: 1-11/16"
- Composite Injection Polypropylene with Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- 4" 3-Way A Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 40 watts per pair / 20 watts each
- Composite IMPP with interlaced aramid fiber cone woofer
- Foam rubber coated cloth surround
- 15/16" Light weight balanced dome with magnetic fluid midrange
- 3/8" Soft dome tweeter
- Glass-imide voice coil bobbin
- Nomex damper
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- 4- & 2-Hole mounting capability
- 4 ohms impedance
- Top-mount depth: 1-11/16"