Power Running Board
- Color: Black
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Low-Profile Integrated Led Light System - Standard
- High-Strength-Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Components w/ An Anodized/PTFE-Coated- Military-Spec Finish To Resist Corrosion
- Precision Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free Self-Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- 5-Year/60000 Mile Warranty
Getting into your truck shouldn't feel like climbing Mount Everest. That's why AMP Research invented the patented PowerStep , the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard.
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research� is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion", captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), PowerStep(TM) Xtreme, BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).