Add Viper's SmartStart to your Viper remote start, and use your phone to control your remote start system!
Viper's VSM350 SmartStart GPS add-on module lets you use your smartphone or similar device to locate and secure, and start your vehicle, and much, more. Once you're connected to the Cloud via the Viper SmartStart App you've downloaded to your device, you'll be able to lock and unlock your doors, pop the trunk, or start a car equipped with a compatible Viper remote start system. SmartStart GPS can even alert a nervous parent when the vehicle's not in the right area or traveling too fast. If your device has internet service, you can communicate with your car and can control many of its functions remotely, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
The VSM350 uses Verizon CDMA/3G technology to communicate with the Cloud, giving you wide national coverage, fast response times, and low power consumption anywhere in the United States (no service and Canada).
- VSM350 SmartStart module with attached 5" harnesses
- 3' Power/ground harness with in-line 3A ATO fuse and 2-pin plug
- 6" 3-way harness with one 4-pin plug on one end and 3 plugs on the other end (brown 4-pin ESP plug / black 3-pin ESP plug / and a white 4-pin D2D plug)
- 3' Extension cable (4-pin plugs on both ends)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Reference Install Guide
- Warranty sheet
- Serial number sticker
Labor not included in the price. Some vehicles may require additional parts and labor.
Requires compatible Viper remote start