Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock
Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks
Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks; 3.5 in. Lift; Incl. Fr/Rr Swy Br End Lnks/Swy Br Disc Adptr Brkt/Fr/Rr Cl Spgs And Bmp Stps/Transfr Case Lwr Kit/Use w/MonoTube Shocks;
- Lift/Drop Height (in.): 3.5
- Brings The Off Road Industry A Great Performing; Low Cost System
- Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Front And Rear Replacement Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Cam Bolts For Caster And Pinion Adjustment
- Bump Stops/Rear Track Bar Bracket/Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Rear Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Factory Control Arms And Other Components Are Retained
- Suspension Will Allow The Use Of 33 X 12.5 To 37 X 12.5 Tires
Raising the bar once again; Rubicon Express brings the Off-Road industry a great performing, low cost suspension system for the Wrangler JK. Rubicon Express brought the first long arm suspension for the JK Wrangler to the market back in 2006, setting an industry standard that all other suspension manufacturers strive to reach to this day. Rubicon Express uses their expertise to create an affordable, budget minded suspension package that is packed with impressive features and provides outstanding performance, creating a smooth ride on road and on the trail. The factory control arms and other components are retained. These systems will allow the use of 33" to 35" tires and have been engineered to easily upgrade to a Super-Flex or Extreme-Duty Long Arm systems with the purchase of additional components.
Two Jeep enthusiasts looking to improve the quality and performance of products available to off roaders founded Rubicon Express in 1996. Located moments from the Rubicon Trail, Rubicon product are real-world tested to ensure the highest quality, comfort, and safety. Our Goal is to provide Jeep enthusiasts with suspension components of the highest quality and greatest value. Our staff members are all Jeepers, and will do their best to answer any questions about our products you may have.