Kenwood KDC-BT275U Refurbished Car CD Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth Control
Most of what I listen to these days is on my phone and, with Bluetooth, streaming audio to my car's audio system is quick, easy, and best of all, wireless. Kenwood's KDC-BT275U CD receiver gives you quick access to hands-free calling and audio streaming by using the two biggest buttons on the stereo. They also back up this affordable choice with a robust equalizer, a front USB port that's compatible with high-res music.
This Kenwood still lets you listen to your CDs and AM/FM radio too.For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KDC-BT275U enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling.
- Condition: Refurbished
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files
- Detachable face with white 13-digit LCD display and blue button illumination
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Built-in Android AOA control and charging of select Android devices
- Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- USB: USB 1.1 / 2.0 Full speed
- AUX Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±3dB
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2.402 to 2.480GHz
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- Drive EQ: hear your music over road noise
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Operating voltage: 12V DC car battery
- Maximum Current Consumption: 10A
- Operational Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C
- Installation Size (WxHxD): 7-3/16" x 2-1/16" x 6-1/8"