Stage I Lift Kit; 4 in. Lift; Front And Rear ES9000; Rear Lift Blocks And U-Bolts;SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lift/Drop Height (in.): 4
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Other Parts Required For A Complete Kit
- Provides A Smooth Compliant Ride
- Precise Steering Without Bump-Steer
- Improves Load Capacity And Reduces Axle Wrap
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Improves Handling
Provides a smooth compliant ride. Precise steering without bump-steer. Improves load capacity and reduces axle wrap. Maintains factory ride quality. Improves handling. Everything you need to lift your vehicle.
About Pro Comp USA: Since 1992, Pro Comp USA has been manufacturing high-quality, durable products for on and off road enthusiasts including tires, wheels, suspensions, shocks, and more. Suspension systems were our original foundation and they continue to be one of our strongest departments as we develop innovative new suspensions to this day. Starting in 1998 we took on tires and have since become one of the top tire-manufacturing contenders in the aftermarket industry. This has been supported by the release of our Pro Comp wheels in 2001, designed to be the strongest steel and cast wheels in the market. No matter what the product, we offer a shopping experience that is fast and simple as we continue to strive for unmatched customer service each and every day. Why Choose Pro Comp USA? Pro Comp USA chooses to focus on suspensions, wheels, and tires for a simple, effective, and affordable shopping experience. Featuring a no-hassle, user-friendly approach to finding the right parts for your vehicle, Pro Comp USA sticks to the basics to deliver what you need as quickly and affordably as possible.