Pioneer A-Series TS-A1680F 6.5 Inch 4 Way 350 Watt 4 Ohm Coaxial Speaker System
The Pioneer A-Series speaker sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high-impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music. Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears. The A-Series lineup expands the flexibility and improves acoustic performance.
Included with the component system are 6-1/2" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance. The included Pioneer multi-fit installation adapters can be easily modified to fit a variety of different applications by simply breaking off or cutting off the easy-to-remove tabs until the shape and mounting points match the original speaker.
- 11mm Tweeter and 11mm Super Tweeter
- 1-5/8" polyetherimide cone midrange
- 6-1/2" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded
- Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Elastic polymer-surround
- High heat-resistant wire voice coils
- Clear, high frequencies & deep rich bass
- Grills Included
- 350 Watts Max Power (80 Watts Nominal)
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Mounting Depth: 2 3/8"
- Frequency Response: 36-25,000 Hz