Video & GPS
Car Audio, Video & GPSIn-Dash CD Receivers In-Dash GPS Navigation In-Dash DVD Receivers Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Bluetooth Receivers HD Radio Receivers Back-Up Cameras Flip Down Video Headrest Video Wireless HeadphonesCar Speakers Two Way Speakers Component Systems Tweeters Car Amplifiers Amplifiers AccessoriesCar Subwoofers Subwoofer Grilles Sub Enclosures Bass Packages Powered Subwoofers
- Security &
Security & Remote StartSmartphone Integration Remote Start Systems Security Systems Security & Remote Start Keyless Entry
- Window Tint
& Clear Bra
- Truck & Jeep
Truck & Jeep AccessoriesLift Kits Truck & Jeep Wheels Truck & Jeep Tires Truck Bed Covers Truck Bed Liners Step Bars Fender Flares
Kenwood DDX9903S 2-Din Monitor Receiver with Bluetooth & HD Radio
- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Glossy & Capacitive Touch Panel
- Motorized 7 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- HDMI / MHL Connection with Optional Cable
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
ADVANCED PANEL & NEW GI
Provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display and vivid text. Easy to use widgets provide access to information screens with a swipe. Three programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources.
IDATALINK MAESTRO RR
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions.
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
DUAL CAMERA INPUT
Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used for the front as it has the ability to reverse the image.
Vendors Other ProductsWrite Review
Customers also viewed
Kenwood eXcelon DDX9904S Multimedia Receiver Features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HD Radio, and Built-In Bluetooth$599.99
- Security &