JL Audio M800/8v2 8 Channel Class D 4 Ohm Full Range 800 Watt Marine Amplifier
JL Audio's M800/8v2 marine amplifier gives you serious power and incredible versatility. If you're looking for a marine amp with lots of configuration options, this 8-channel powerhouse will give you the flexibility you need to get the sound you want. The M800/8v2 delivers 75 watts RMS to each of its eight channels or 100 watts per channel at 2 ohms. JL Audio's NexD ultra-high-speed switching design allows for full-bandwidth Class D operation with low distortion and high efficiency. All this performance comes in a low-profile package too, so this amp is great for boats where space is at a premium.
The M800/8v2 includes a frequency filter for each channel bank, which you can configure as a low-pass or high-pass filter. It also features automatic turn-on, along with a dual-range, differential-balanced input section that can handle a wide range of input voltage levels.
- 8-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms
- Class-D design
- White and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- Automatic turn-on via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing
optional remote level control
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- variable low-pass or high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-3/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/16"D