JL Audio M600/6 M Series 6 Channel Class D Full Range 600 Watt Marine Amplifier
JL Audio's M600/6 marine amp is small - less than 11" wide - but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis - up to 100 watts from each of its six channels. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
You can use this 6-channel amp for a variety of applications. Run three sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, or bridge the amp to 2-channel mode to get three subs thumping. Or enjoy the best of both worlds by powering a combination of full-range speakers and subs. You can run the built-in variable frequency filters in high- or low-pass mode, depending on whether you're powering speakers or subs.
- 6 Channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- White and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- 4- to 8-gauge power/ground leads and 50-amp fuse recommended - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier