JL Audio M400/4 Class D 4 Channel 4 Ohm Full Range 400 Watt Marine Amplifier
The M400/4 is small - less than 9" wide - but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis - up to 100 watts from each of its four channels. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
You can use this 4-channel amp for a variety of applications. Run two sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, or bridge the amp to 2-channel mode to get a couple of subs thumping. Or enjoy the best of both worlds by going 3-channel, and powering a sub plus your full-range speakers.
- 4 Channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- White and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Optional remote level control
- Preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- 4 Gauge power and ground leads recommended - wiring and
- Hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D