Fusion AM Series 010-01499-00 Class AB 2 Channel Marine Amplifiers w/ 400 Watt
The Class-AB design provides high power output with reduced distortion to the connected speakers/subwoofers for an enhanced level of audio performance. The AM Series amplifiers feature a built-in variable bass boost, a subsonic filter, and variable low/high pass crossover filters for enhanced performance and system protection.
The AM Series 400-watt 2-channel amplifier can power up to a maximum of two pairs of speakers or one subwoofer.
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- Class AB amplifier technology
- Peak power (Watts) x 2 Channel: 400 W
- Peak power (Watts) x 4 Channel: 500 W
- Variable high- and low-pass crossovers
- Variable bass boost
- RCA line-out lets you link multiple amps
- Conformal-coated circuit board
- Weather-resistant construction
- Frequency response 5 Hz - 38 kHz (-3dB, dB @ 4 Ohm rated power)
- Input impedance 5k Ohm nominal
- Bass boost 0 dB - 18 dB, user-adjustable
- Dimensions: 11-11/16"D x 9-1/16"W x 2-1/8"H