Video & GPS
Car Audio, Video & GPSIn-Dash CD Receivers In-Dash GPS Navigation In-Dash DVD Receivers Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Bluetooth Receivers HD Radio Receivers Back-Up Cameras Flip Down Video Headrest Video Wireless HeadphonesCar Speakers Two Way Speakers Component Systems Tweeters Car Amplifiers Amplifiers AccessoriesCar Subwoofers Subwoofer Grilles Sub Enclosures Bass Packages Powered Subwoofers
- Security &
Security & Remote StartSmartphone Integration Remote Start Systems Security Systems Security & Remote Start Keyless Entry
- Window Tint
& Clear Bra
- Truck & Jeep
Truck & Jeep AccessoriesLift Kits Truck & Jeep Wheels Truck & Jeep Tires Truck Bed Covers Truck Bed Liners Step Bars Fender Flares
CrimeStopper BSD-754 Blind Spot Detection System
The CrimeStopper BSD-754 is a blind spot detection system. What this system does is alert you that there may be something in your blind spot while driving. It has visual and audible alerts to signal you that there may be something in your blind spot.
- (4) Waterproof Design sensors (2 front, 2 rear)
- (2) LED indicators
- Alerts driver of danger in blind spots
- External speaker with volume adjustment
- Visual and audible warnings
- Sensors can be painted to match vehicle
- Hole saw included
The CrimeStopper BSD-754 is a blind spot detection system that will alert you visually and/or audibly if there is something in your blind spot. This system comes with (4) sensors (2 in for the front, 2 for the rear), (2) led indicators (1 per side), (1) warning buzzer, main control unit and hole saw for the sensors.
The 2 sensors in the front are so that the system can tell the main unit not to trigger once the rear sensors pick up the object, for instance if you are passing a vehicle or a barrier it will not trigger because the sensor picked up the sensor as well.
The rear sensors will pick up and alert of a vehicle coming along side of you from the rear and once the front sensors pick up on the vehicle they will stop with the alert. The led visual alerts are triggered when the rear sensors pick up something in your blind spot. The led and warning buzzer are activated when you use your turn signal and there is something in your blind spot.
The hole saw is the perfect size for the sensors. Each sensor has an arrow on them indicating which side should be in the up position. The sensors can be lightly painted to better match the vehicle if desired (never used metalized paint when painting any sensor). Be sure to test the vehicle in an open area with at least 15 feet on all sides to avoid any possible false alerts.
- Sensor Type: (4) High-speed frequency
- Sensor Range: 13 Ft.
- Visual Indication: LED
- Audible Indication: Buzzer (Volume Adjustable)
- Operating Temperature: -31°F - 185°F (-35°C - 85°C)
- Power Source: DC 10V - 16V
- Power Consumption: ≤200mA
- Waterproof: Sensors Only (IP68)
- Hole Saw Size: 22 MM
- Main Cable Length: 15? Ft
- Sensor Cable Length: 1? Ft
- Sensor Cable Ext Length: Front: 11? Ft / Rear: 7? Ft
- Indicator Cable Length: 1¼ Ft
- Audible Alert Cable Length: 2½ Ft
- Module: 2?"(L) × 4"(W) × 1"(D)
- Buzzer: 1?"(L) × 2"(W) × ?"(D)
- LED Indicators: ?"(L) × 1?"(W) × ¼"(D)
Find Similar Products by Category
Vendors Other ProductsWrite Review
Customers also viewed
- Security &