Power Running Board
PowerStep Xtreme; Black;
- Color: Black
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dual Motors Drive This Electric-Powered Running Board To Deliver More Power When Deploying/Retracting
- LED Lights Illuminate Boards When Deployed
- Aggressive Design For Extreme Traction All Weather Performance Made From High-Strength Die-Cast Aluminum Components
- Legendary Reliability With Durable High-Texture Powder-Coated Finish To Resist Corrosion
- OEM-Quality Motors Drive System And Wiring Harness That Sets The Industry Standard
- 5-Year/60000 Mile Warranty
For those owners who live and work in challenging environments. Sub-zero winters, mud caked rockers; AMP Research POWERSTEP XTreme is designed to hold up to the extreme.
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research� is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion", captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), PowerStep(TM) Xtreme, BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).