- Color: Black
- Material: Stainless Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Side Mounted Bed Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Pounds
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Precision Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free; Self Lubricating Bushings
- Military Spec; Corrosion Resistant; Anodized PTFE Finish
- Non Slip; Glass Reinforced Composite Step Pad
- Easy Installation To Either Side Of The Truck Box
- 3 Year 36000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In Am
The AMP Research BEDSTEP(R)2 mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion" captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).