BedStep; Black; Rear Bumper Access;
- Color: Black
- Material: Stainless Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Frame Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Pounds
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free; Self Lubricating Bushings
- Military Spec; Corrosion Resistant; Anodized PTFE Finish
- Non Slip; Glass Reinforced Composite Step Pad
- Easy Bolt On Installation
- 3 Year 36000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
GO AHEAD AND STEP ON IT. BEDSTEP(R) IS A REAL TIME SAVER. Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup's cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion" captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).