Video & GPS
Car Audio, Video & GPSIn-Dash CD Receivers In-Dash GPS Navigation In-Dash DVD Receivers Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Bluetooth Receivers HD Radio Receivers Back-Up Cameras Flip Down Video Headrest Video Wireless HeadphonesCar Speakers Two Way Speakers Component Systems Tweeters Car Amplifiers Amplifiers AccessoriesCar Subwoofers Subwoofer Grilles Sub Enclosures Bass Packages Powered Subwoofers
- Security &
Security & Remote StartSmartphone Integration Remote Start Systems Security Systems Security & Remote Start Keyless Entry
- Window Tint
& Clear Bra
- Truck Lifts
Truck Lifts & Liners
Mono V-Power Digital Amplifier
Born Tough, Raised Strong
Tens of thousands have relied on V-Power amplifiers for dependable, quality power. Now in their fourth generation, V-Power amplifiers carry on this heritage and prove that playing strong never looked or sounded better. Yes, it is possible to improve upon a good thing.
- 250W RMS x 1 (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- 150W RMS x 1 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- Evolution to Class D digital platform
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
Raising the Bar
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Big Power, Small Package
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
Keep the Music Playing
The V-Power amplifiers provide reliable, stable thermal performance. They use a new, higher efficiency design to achieve non-stop music playback. A new circuit and heat sink design allows gradual thermal absorption and provides a gentle, almost undetectable power control.
Dual Feedback Modulation
Dual internal error correction technology – which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers, is now integrated in V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analyzed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class.
Exceptionally Simple Sound Upgrade
The V-Power's 4-channel speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power amplifiers ideal for upgrading factory and aftermarket systems. The flush mount controls make for easy installation. The terminal covers conveniently snap-on without the need for additional tools, to protect the wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance.
Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Remote Bass Level Adjustment
The MRV-M500 and MRV-M250 mono models are compatible with the RUX-KNOB remote bass knob (sold separately). Use the RUX-KNOB to conveniently adjust bass levels from your dash.
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 150W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 150W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 250W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 190 x 55 x 200 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 7-1/2'' x 2-3/16'' x 7-7/8''
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 155 x 55 x 200 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 6-1/8'' x 2-3/16'' x 7-7/8''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.15 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.4 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms): ?.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms): ?.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): ?.2 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms): ?.3 %
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz): >500
- Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms): >85 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): >105 dB
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: Power MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Remote Turn On: Remote Sensing Function (for RCA Input & Speaker Input)
- Low-impedance Possibility:
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits
Find Similar Products by Category
Vendors Other ProductsWrite Review
Customers also viewed
- Security &